Thursday, September 15, 2016

Video: Toadstools at Night



After class this past Monday night, I was waiting for my ride out in front of the library. A truck with full headlights on was also waiting and I thought, "Hey, I bet I can get some nice footage of these toadstools with that light!"

I wanted some sort of surprise at the end and, at work Tuesday morning, I thought the scream during Pink Floyd's "Careful with That Axe, Eugene" would work.

The music and the scream did work out great but the fine folks at Facebook wouldn't let me violate copyright like that so I had to find a piece of music by my old group Learn, Artist! and download a scream from the internet.

In addition to the music, I layered the sound of crickets and a train whistle that I recorded as I shot the video. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I liked it too! The fact that there were shadows in the background made it even creepier!

    ReplyDelete