Tuesday, September 20, 2016


In the Wind 2016... A really too long Podcast?


O.K., so I get winded when I do interviews. You really can stop after about a minute. More or less, it's... Blah, Blah, Blah, and Blah. The music is kinda cool.

Alright if you saw any of the Blog. I have been following this biker dude around the country, trying to make a rock star out of him, and I thought well... I would shoot some video and do some interviews while I was at it. The guy really went 32,000 miles in a little over two weeks. O.K. three weeks. He crossed the finish line, did not die trying, and could not sit in a chair for over two weeks when he got back to Saint Louis. 

So I guess if that's what this was all about, well...  "job well done!"

Dave and myself talk a little about where he lives, how he got started in motor biking, and a little about the challenge he was facing getting started. Eye drops recommended, along with a pillow, blanket, and the television on shopping network on low volume in the back ground.

Set an alarm, and start counting sheep, you might need it after the first 30 seconds...  

Gerald Pisk 

Thank you You Tube for all the time I wasted setting this up.


 

 


2 comments:

  1. I found the conversation very invigorating to say the least. You Tube screwed you don't you think?

    ReplyDelete