Thursday, September 22, 2016

GERALD PISK-SPARKY VIDEO_01

Sparky Video JPEG:

I am so happy about this project that I used the fastest frame rate possible to ease the pain of how bad these pictures really are. I haven't done this bad sense the last post on my blog. In fact, if I could do them over... "Well I wouldn't, that's how bad they are." In fact I was going to talk to Tony about just forgetting about this project and giving me a bye... 

Bye, Bye, might be more like it. Just close your eyes when you watch this horrible attempt at pathetic use of a camera. Everything about this project was close to sucking from the start. I remember when I was a kid, and I used to get beat up by the two girls down the street. All my friends used the word "pathetic" when they talked about me.

I am way behind that now but, how ever you say it, "it's bad hooch, don't do to much!" just remember you might go blind...




16 comments:

  1. Did you ever feel your where on a merry go round that would never stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the emotion man, by the way where can I get a copy of the music you used? I think it was a stellar choice dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I believe you find a copy of that score at:

      www.http//elevatormusic.com

      I think you will find a huge array of master pieces no one would ever use.

      Hope this helps!!

      Delete
  3. Are you showing any of your work locally?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I have considered that many times. I think I will take that into consideration. I really want to show the viewers my whole collection at some point. I think I will do it sometime in the near future. I thank you for asking!

      NO.

      Delete
  5. Was it hard coming up with ideas for this showing? How did you decide to pick the medium for your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A masterful attempt at using junk around the Webster University campus to highlight your work!!!

    By the way do you know if those rusted pieces of steel around the campus are for sale. I sell steel to scrap yards, just curious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you asked, I know of this bronze midget in the circle between the library and Sverdrupt building. You might want to check that out with the main office.

      I hear that thing was made by mistake, and there should have been a life size monument of the Webster University Gorilla. It was suppose to be a tribute to King Kong and the film department, but the work order got lost since 1980, and some found it over the summer, and well... You get what you get!

      Delete
  7. Where can I get a copy of this work?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was it like hard, trying to think this concept through? Or did you copy some one else's work?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am offended at the use of the word midget. I am a little person, I don't what kind of statue that is at your school but you should have respect for what it is. I don't go around talking about King Kong in that tone. So he's an ape big deal. I tell my husband that all the time. He comes home from work, and climbs around the house all the time. I am so angry with him, I can't bring my mother over any more, because he stands in the yard, grunting and throwing bananas at her car.

    See what you've done. Please in the future, 'Mister", use small people...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What power point menu did you use to create this project. I have done presentations for years, Frankly... "It crap!"

    ReplyDelete