Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Rici's video


Maker Spotlight: Rici Hoffarth
from Rici Hoffarth on Vimeo.


This was my first attempt at a professional(ish) video. I found the editing process with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects to be intuitive and interesting. I found the filming process and dealing with the camera/mics to have a much steeper learning curve. I know I can improve on the quality of video/audio, but I’m proud of the editing, sequence, tone, and rhythm. What are your thoughts?

It did feel awkward to do a whole video featuring myself- it was more of a practice run. I was available and accessible, after all. But, I would absolutely LOVE to make a video featuring someone else’s work. If you know anyone interesting- send them my way!

4 comments:

  1. Rici, very nice video, you and Martha Stewart have nothing in common. I wish you the best of luck with this business, I think that one break is coming for you. I hope you have this video on your company website. Great Job!!! Gerald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content along with great visuals. You're a very talented MAKER and you seem to be on the right track to making your fabric line a reality. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rici, I meant to say, your video was excellent. It flowed, and your audio and visuals complemented each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rici, I meant to say, your video was excellent. It flowed, and your audio and visuals complemented each other well.

    ReplyDelete